VASSC Scout Camp-In Dates 2021-2022:
January 22-23, 2022
A 50% deposit is due when registering to confirm your reservation. The remainder is due 30 days before the Camp-In. Should you decide to cancel, you will receive 50% of your program fee if you cancel 10 business days before the camp-in. Refunds will not be given after that date. If you plan to add extra people, please contact us at least 10 business days before your program to see if they may be added.
- All programs must have a minimum of 10 scouts per badge selection.
- Units may be combined with other Units to make the minimum.
- A catered breakfast is included in the program fee.
- IMAX showing is included.
- Scouts will earn the VASSC Scout patch and siblings and adults will receive the event patch. Rockets are available for an additional fee.
- Program will run from Saturday 6:00 p.m. to Sunday 10:00 a.m.
- Cost: $50 Scouts/Siblings • $40 Adults • $20 Rockets
- Girl Scout Journey is a one-day program offered on a selected Saturday with a minimum of 10 Scouts in attendance and two Scout Leaders. A journey patch is included in graduation. Lunch is not included. $50 per Scout
- Please contact Scout Programs Coordinator Mei Christine Stukes at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 757-727-0900 extension 709.
Cub Scouts | Scouts BSA Badge Programs:
Tiger Elective Adventure:
Sky is the Limit
Wolf Elective Adventure:
Air of the Wolf
Bear Elective Adventure:
Webelos/Arrow of Light:
Scouts BSA Merit Badge
*prerequisite required prior to arrival
Girl Scouts Badge Programs:
Space Science Explorer
Space Science Adventurer
Space Science Investigator
Space Science Researcher
Space Science Expert
Space Science Master
Journey Program for Girl Scouts
Between Earth & Sky
Wonders of Water